Why Choose Us?
- In Business Since 1985
- Highly Personalized Service
- Customer Satisfaction A Priority
- Former Associate Member Of The AIA
- Charter Member Of The NADRA
- Precision Craftsmanship
- BA In Architecture
|Monday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Deck Designer in Vancouver, WA
Bob Schwarz started out in Architecture, and as a result, approaches his work from a unique perspective. From ordinary to extraordinary, every project has the ability to have some element of specialty. His work has garnered recognition in Sunset Magazine. He has also created as a marketing project for Exterior Woods, a local manufacturer of pressure treated lumber, (see photo on the home page) a unique demonstration deck.
In the past 10 years, Parr Lumber has used Northwest Designs & Building Deck Design and Builder for two marketing decks – one a billboard that hung over Hwy 26 by Aloha OR; and the other at the Parr Richfield yard. Design and quality workmanship are key, and Bob is actively involved in the construction of each deck, from design through completion.
Northwest Designs & Building Deck Design and Builder approaches your deck with 3 primary objectives:
- The deck design has to be functional. This is done by the sizing and spacing of specific areas to support various functions – dining, cooking, relaxing, spa, etc.
- Make the deck unique with options such as multi level decks, picture frame borders, built in seating, planters, outdoor lighting, covers, privacy screens, hot tub decks, curved decking, inlaid patterns, etc.
- Preserve the view of off deck focal points from both the deck and from the interior of your home.
Adding a new deck, while adding value to your property, should be much more than that. It should be something that gives you pride of ownership. It should be a space that enhances the quality of time spent there. And it should not be something that you need to be a slave to in order to maintain it. A new deck is an extension of your interior spaces out into the outdoors.